New Health Sciences facility for ACU in Canberra launches new generation of science based learning opportunities.
Sandrick was engaged by Australian Catholic University to project manage the design and delivery of a new Health Sciences facility at their Watson Campus in Canberra. The extension and refurbishment of part of the existing ‘Signadou’ building transformed a low value space into a contemporary Health Sciences facility for students and staff alike.
New faculty facilities consist of a specialised chemistry, biology and biological anatomy laboratories. In collaboration with the design team and contractors, Sandrick managed design, procurement, construction and fit-out activities including new structure, building services, FF&E, loose furniture and commissioning of all laboratory services including A/V and I.T learning technologies.
Sandrick Provided a tailored suite of professional services including:
- Project Brief Development
- Site Investigation and Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Value Engineering
- Authority Approval Management
- Tender Process Management
- Contract Administration
- Project Management Services
- Principle Contractor Management
- Superintendent Responsibilities
- Client Reporting (Campus, Executive and PCG)
- Cost Control and Reporting
- FF&E Procurement