Nursing and Paramedicine studies receive a shot in the arm through new state of the art facilities in Canberra.
Sandrick Project Directions was engaged by Australian Catholic University to project manage the design and delivery of a new nursing science learning facility at their Watson Campus in Canberra. The refurbishment located within the existing ‘Signadou’ building transformed a retired library space into a state of the art Nursing Science facility for staff and students.
The new Nursing Science facilities include three new nursing laboratories, nurse technicians office facilties, nursing and paramedicine equipment stores, dirty and clean ultity and scrub areas and a new Student Commons area providing contemporary break-out spaces adjacent to formal teaching and learning facilities. New accessible male and female toliets, showers and locker rooms complete the set of new faculty amenities to support the growing segment tertiary study.
Sandrick Provided a tailored suite of professional services including:
- Project Brief Development
- Site Investigation and Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Value Engineering
- Authority Approval Management
- Tender Process Management
- Contract Development Administration
- Project Management Services
- Principle Contractor Management
- Superintendent Responsibilities
- Client Reporting (Campus, Executive and PCG)
- Cost Control and Reporting
- FF&E Procurement