A unique approach to providing contemporary educational facilities within a traditional campus environment.
Sandrick Pty. Ltd. was engaged by Knox Grammar School as Project Managers for the design development and delivery of a new mixed use educational development for their senior campus located in Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia.
Sandrick managed the design development, authority approval and construction phases of this project which was successfully completed within a fully operational educational environment.
The project incorporated the development of a range of new facilities including:
- 9 new classrooms
- New canteen
- Commercial kitchen
- Formal dining room
- 3 multi-mode function/teaching rooms
- Tiered spectator seating and elevated balcony for sport spectator viewing
- New change rooms and amenities
- Indoor year group locker accommodation
- Sporting equipment storage facilities
- New property and maintenance workshops and facilities
Sandrick Pty. Ltd. provided a tailored suite of professional services to this Client including:
- Project Brief Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Design Management
- Authority Approval Management
- Tender and Procurement Management
- Contract Development and Administration
- Superintendent Services
- Project Management
- Principal Contractor Management
- Procurement Management
This project created a unique set of teaching and learning facilities combined with canteen, dining and function spaces and new facilities for property and maintenance operations. The high profile site located at the northern end of the main playing field provides a strong link between indoor sporting facilities and the Knox 1 playing field whilst providing homeroom and locker capacity for an entire year group.