A purpose-built world class sporting facility responsive to campus needs and sympathetic to its environment.
Sandrick Pty. Ltd. was engaged by Knox Grammar School as Project Managers for the design development and delivery of a refurbished premier sports field and 1500 seat grandstand located at the heart of their senior campus in Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia.
Sandrick managed the design development, authority approval and construction phases of this significant civil works project which was successfully completed within a fully operational educational environment.
The project incorporated the upgrade and refurbishment of the existing oval including:
- Realignment of sports field geometry
- New internal road construction
- Stormwater retention system (400,000L)
- Oval sub-grade and drainage systems
- Laser levelling and sand profile playing surface
- Stormwater drainage and re-use systems
- 1500 seat grandstand
Sandrick Pty. Ltd. provided a tailored suite of professional services to this Client including:
- Project Brief Development
- Existing Facilities Auditing
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Design Management
- Authority Approval Management
- Tender and Procurement Management
- Contract Development and Administration
- Superintendent Services
- Project Management
- Principal Contractor Management
- Procurement Management
This project transformed the existing sports oval into a premium outdoor sports stadium offering the latest playing surface and drainage technology which has hosted a range of schoolboy and professional level football and rugby fixtures.