A new High-Tech Distribution Facility for Foodbank NSW & ACT Limited, The largest food relief agency in Australia
Foodbank (NSW) limited, founded in 1992 is a non-denominational, community supported, not-for-profit organisation that collects unwanted food and re-distributes it to people in need through welfare agencies.
In response to an increasing need for services provided by Foodbank such as a food storage and distribution facility and capacity for future expansion, Sandrick was appointed as Project Managers to commence planning for a new Distribution Centre and Administration Centre which will cater for the anticipated increases in demand.
The completed site represents an Industrial Warehouse and Distribution Facility which may be divided into two different facilities designed to provide ambient and refrigerated food storage and provide space for future expansion capacity and subletting.
Sandrick provided a tailored suite of professional services for the project including:
- Project Brief Development
- Site Identification and Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Design Management
- Authority Approval Management
- Tender and Procurement Management
- Contract Development and Administration
- Project Management
- Principal Contractor Management
- Superintendent Responsibilities
- Client Reporting (Board, Executive, PCG)